Union Bank Education Loan 2023 | Apply Online | Union Bank Loan Kaise Le | Full Details
Union Bank Education Loan 2023- All students will get education loan of Rs 41 lakh Union Bank Education Loan : Many children in the country face many problems due to lack of funds to complete their education If you are also a student and need to complete your studies but you are unable to complete […] The post Union Bank Education Loan 2023 | Apply Online | Union Bank Loan Kaise Le | Full Details appeared first on All Job Assam- Job News Assam in Guwahati and Noth East India.
Union Bank Education Loan 2023- All students will get education loan of Rs 41 lakh
Union Bank Education Loan : Many children in the country face many problems due to lack of funds to complete their education If you are also a student and need to complete your studies but you are unable to complete your studies due to lack of money, you can take an education loan from Union Bank to complete your studies and pursue higher studies. can.
Union Bank, like other banks and financial institutions, provides education loans to customers. In this post we will tell you all the information related to getting an education loan from Union Bank and will give you information about the entire process of application. If you are a student and you want to take an education loan, read this article till the end.
Union Bank Education Loans
At Union Bank, the amount of education loan is set differently. Female students are given discount on interest rate of Union Bank education loans up to 0.50% After taking a loan from Union Bank, the loan can be repaid for 15 years .
You can get an education loan from Union Bank for all your education or education related needs in India or any other country If you meet all the conditions of Union Bank, Union Bank will provide you with Education Loan in a very short time. Union bank education loan interest rate starts from 8.00% pa This interest rate may differ for different student loan schemes.
Highlights of Union Bank Education Loans
|The name of the loan||Union Bank Education Loan|
|The name of the lender||Union Bank of India|
|Interest rates||Starting at 8.00% pa|
|purpose||Provision of education loans to students|
|Application type||Online / Offline|
|The official website||www.unionbankfindia.co.int|
Union Bank Education Loan Interest Rates
Before applying for a loan in any bank, you need to know about the interest rate of that loan. The interest rate on Union Bank education loans starts at 8.00% per annum . Interest rates may also vary according to different types of education loans.
Courses covered to study in India
- Bachelor/Master/Diploma Course from a recognized University
- technical/professional/management courses
- PhD courses
Study abroad covered courses
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree awarded by a recognized university
- Certified degree courses conducted by CIMA, London, CPA, USA and other such institutions
- PhD courses
- Diploma courses abroad are not included.
Union Bank Education Loan for ISB Students
- Under this loan scheme, the student can get a maximum loan amount of Rs. 41 lakh
- For this type of loan, the student must provide a guarantee to the parents or spouse
- A student can take advantage of education loans from Union Bank to meet college fees, tuition fees, purchase of books, equipment costs and so on.
- Education loans can be taken from Union Bank for study under Executive Course in PGPM and ISB.
- Repayment period of education loan in Union Bank is 15 years
Education Loan for Study for India/Abroad/NRI Students
- The maximum loan amount will be determined according to the applicant’s eligibility under this loan.
- NRI students can get a maximum of Rs. 30 lakh
- Education loans can be taken from Union Bank for all expenses related to education.
- Students who wish to study in India or abroad can avail this loan facility.
- The main objective of education loans is to provide financial assistance to students recognized abroad for pursuing higher education in India or outside India.
- Applicants need a guarantor to avail education loans.
Union Bank Education Loan Eligibility
- To get a Union Bank Education Loan , you need to be a permanent resident of India.
- There is no age limit for education loans
- A student can take out a loan for studying in India or abroad.
- An NRI student must have an Indian passport to avail the loan
- PAN card, voter ID card, Aadhaar card, passport or other proof of address
- Ration card, electricity bill, water bill or any other valid document for proof of identity
- Access Documents
- PAN Card
- Bank statements for the last 12 months
- Passport size photos
- Other documents asked for at the time of application
- Complete list of fee structures and cost of living
- Marksheet for Class X or equivalent
- The amount of income
Explanation of Union Bank Education Loan Process in Hindi | Education Loan Eligibility | Debt 2023
Apply for Union Bank Education Loan online
- To get an education loan, you must first visit the official website of Union Bank.
- On the home page of the website you need to click on the Products > Loans > Retail option.
- On the next page , you need to click on the Education loan option.
- After that, all the information related to education loans will appear on your screen.
- After reading all the information, you need to click on the Apply loan online option.
- The application form will then open on your screen.
- After entering all the required information in the application form, you need to click on the submit button .
- You will then be contacted by Union Bank staff and the loan process will be continued further.
Union Bank Education Loan Offline Process
- To get an education loan from Union Bank , you have to go to the nearest branch of Union Bank
- Go to the nearest branch and contact the bank employee
- The bank staff will provide you with all the information related to the education loan.
- Your documents will then be checked by the bank
- You will then be given an application form for an education loan.
- After entering all the information correctly in the application form, the form must be submitted to the bank itself.
- Thus, you can apply for education loans offline at Union Bank.
Indian Bank Education Loan Customer Care Number
All india Toll Free Number:1800222244/18002082244 Charged
Dedicated Number for NRIs:+9
|The official website||Click here|
|home page||Click here|
The post Union Bank Education Loan 2023 | Apply Online | Union Bank Loan Kaise Le | Full Details appeared first on All Job Assam- Job News Assam in Guwahati and Noth East India.